2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Code Of Conduct
We are committed to providing a positive and inclusive learning environment for all our students. In order to ensure a safe and respectful experience for everyone, we have established this Code of Conduct ("Code") that applies to all users of our online courses ("Courses").
By accessing or using our Courses, you agree to comply with this Code of Conduct. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in immediate termination of your access to the Courses without any refund. We reserve the right to update or modify this Code of Conduct at any time, and it is your responsibility to review it periodically.
- Respectful Communication:
- Treat instructors, course participants, and our staff with respect and courtesy. Avoid engaging in offensive, discriminatory, or derogatory language or behavior.
- Do not engage in harassment, threats, or intimidation towards others.
- Maintain a professional demeanor when interacting with instructors and other course participants. Refrain from engaging in personal attacks, spreading rumors, or engaging in any other conduct that may damage the reputation of others.
- Do not engage in unauthorized sharing, distribution, or reproduction of course materials.
- Non-Aggressive Behavior:
- Do not engage in any form of aggressive behavior, including but not limited to verbal abuse, physical threats, stalking, harassing, or any other behavior that causes harm or distress to others.
- Respect the decisions and instructions provided by our instructors and staff. Any disagreement or concerns should be expressed in a calm and constructive manner.
- Confidentiality and Privacy:
- Respect the privacy of other course participants and instructors. Do not disclose or share personal information without explicit permission.
- Do not engage in unauthorized recording, streaming, or sharing of course content or discussions.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and intellectual property rights when accessing or using our Courses.
- Do not engage in any activity that is illegal, unethical, or violates the rights of others.
- Consequences of Violation:
- If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated this Code of Conduct, we reserve the right to take appropriate actions, including but not limited to:
- Issuing a warning or formal notice regarding your behavior.
- Suspending or terminating your access to the Courses without any refund.
- Removal from our community, affiliate program, and/or email list.
- Reporting your conduct to the appropriate authorities, if necessary.
- Pursuing legal remedies, where appropriate.
By accessing or using our Courses, you acknowledge that any violation of this Code of Conduct may result in the immediate termination of your access without any refund, and you agree to hold Nadaliebardo.com, its affiliates, and its representatives harmless from any claims, damages, or liabilities that may arise as a result of such termination.
We appreciate your cooperation in fostering a positive and respectful learning environment. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Code of Conduct, please contact us at [email protected].
By using our Courses, you affirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by this Code of Conduct.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.